This is an opportunity to lead an outstanding 100% outpatient, 14 clinic practice system in Connecticut. The partnerships are already established with the local hospitals and we are looking for a Primary Care physician to lead us into the future as we continue to grow. We currently have 26,000 patients that make up 112,000 patient visits per year. The organization currently consists of 30 full time providers (IM, FP, PED, OB/GYN, and mid levels).
The Chief Medical Officer will assist in the planning, organizing, and managing of medical services. The CMO will provide direct and indirect clinical supervision of healthcare providers. They will work in conjunction with healthcare providers on complex medical care issues. This opportunity is Monday – Friday and outpatient only. 60% of your time will be dedicated to administrative duties and 40% to patient care.
If you would like to be considered for this position or would like more information, please send me your CV and the best time and number to contact you. I look forward to hearing from you soon. If you know of a friend or colleague who would be a good fit, please forward this email to them or ask them to give me a call.
Details about the opportunity:
- 100% Outpatient
- 60%/40% split between administrative duties and patient care
- Part time assistant medical director already on duty
- Patient ranges from Peds to Geriatrics.
- Monday – Friday position
- Salary is very competitive - $200K+
- Malpractice and tail coverage covered by the FTCA
- Full benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, Disability.
- Generous Holiday and Vacation Time
- Loan Repayment of $30K per year tax free for the first two years and increases to $35K per year after that.
- Board Certified in a primary care specialty
- Eligible for Connecticut License
- Spanish is plus – not required
- Solid communication skills
- Some management experience is a plus