• Outstanding opportunity to join a group of board certified internal medicine physicians in an established and growing hospitalist practice.
• Enjoy a full spectrum of inpatient medicine with the benefit of a flexible schedule and full medical/surgical specialist backup.
• Call is 1:5 and covers only one facility.
• Highly competitive financial package is being offered with a salary of $200,000+ and comprehensive benefits, which include dental, health, disability, life and 401(k). Contract highlights include sign-on bonuses, incentive bonuses, paid time off, CME & dues allowances, comprehensive benefits, malpractice insurance provided, and professional memberships & licenses.
• A dedicated physician with a strong work ethic will find significant income potential and unlimited opportunity for growth.
• Fourth largest medical center in Arkansas with 471 licensed beds.
• Serves as the major referral center for an 11 county area with a patient base of approximately 280,000.
• Level II Trauma Center, 14-bed SICU, 36-bed orthopedics/urology unit, inpatient rehab, new Joint Center and 19 surgery suites.
• Medical staff consists of 150 physicians representing 30 specialties.
• Active teaching programs for medical students and residents as well as students in allied health fields.